Dr. Saad B. ChaudharyBoard-Certified Spinal Surgeon
Dr. Chaudhary is a native of New Jersey. He completed his undergraduate education with High Honors at Rutgers University in New Jersey. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston where he was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society. At Tufts University, Dr. Chaudhary also earned his MBA focusing on Healthcare Administration and Delivery.
Dr. Chaudhary performed his Orthopaedic surgery training at the New Jersey Medical School. There, he was honored with the rank and responsibility of Administrative Chief Resident. Dr. Chaudhary then elected to pursue specialized Orthopaedic Spine and Neurosurgical Spine training at the prestigious Center for Spine Health at the Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Saad Chaudhary is now an Assistant Professor at Rutgers – NJ Medical School. He attends to patients and operates at several area hospitals. He has written several chapters for spine textbooks, along with publications for various professional journals. Dr. Chaudhary specializes in the treatment of all disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine. Dr. Chaudhary possesses advanced training in the treatment of degenerative spinal conditions, spinal tumors, spinal trauma, revision spinal surgery, as well as motion sparing spinal procedures including disc replacement surgery.
- Undergraduate: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Orthopaedic Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
- Neurosurgical Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
- AO Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
Saad B. Chaudhary, MD
Dr. Chaudhary’s clinical interests include the evaluation and management (non-surgical and surgical) of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine disorders. Specialized services provided by Dr. Chaudhary include:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Spine Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury Care
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Tumor Surgery
- Revision Spine Surgery