Dr. Saad B. ChaudharyBoard-Certified Spinal Surgeon
Dr. Chaudhary is a fellowship trained and board certified surgeon with expertise in both the Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical approach to the spine. He completed his undergraduate education with High Honors at Rutgers University in New Jersey. He attended medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston where he was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society. At Tufts University, Dr. Chaudhary also earned his MBA focusing on Healthcare Administration and Delivery.
Dr. Chaudhary performed his Orthopaedic surgery training at Rutgers - New Jersey Medical School. There, he was honored with the rank and responsibility of Administrative Chief Resident. Dr. Chaudhary then elected to pursue specialized Orthopaedic Spine and Neurosurgical Spine training at the prestigious and globally renowned Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Saad Chaudhary is currently at The Mount Sinai Health Systems in New York. He was previously an Asst. Professor at Rutgers – NJ Medical School. Dr. Chaudhary offers personalized patient care focusing on each patient’s specific medical condition and functional needs. He has been recognized by his patients and peers to be a compassionate and outstanding clinician. His awards include NJ and NY Top Doc, America’s Top Orthopedist, and NJ Magazine’s Top Doctor. He attends to patients and operates at several area hospitals. He has written several chapters for Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical spine textbooks, along with publications for various professional journals. Dr. Chaudhary specializes in the treatment of all disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine with a passion for minimally invasive surgery, when surgery is needed.
- Undergraduate: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Orthopaedic Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
- Neurosurgical Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
- AO Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
Saad B. Chaudhary, MD
Dr. Chaudhary’s clinical interests include the evaluation and management (non-surgical and surgical) of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine disorders. Specialized services provided by Dr. Chaudhary include:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Spine Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury Care
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Tumor Surgery
- Revision Spine Surgery